Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 1- Welcome to my bitch-fest.

 Hello people who are reading this for some reason. My name is Cheshire, and welcome to my bitch-fest. This is the place where I'll post all my thoughts and likes. Let's get to know each other! First off, if you dislike yuri and yaoi, (that is to say, same-sex relationships), you can get the hell out now. I am an otaku people, and I have nothing against people loving each other, regardless of gender. And, for all you people wondering, I am not a creepy old man who sits in front of a computer all day. I am a creepy young teenage girl who sits in front of a computer all day.

Oh yeah, we were getting to know each other, right? Well, I'm a teenager, and goth. I'm also Christian you stereotypical bastards. Oh yeah, and I have a potty-mouth. Not gonna keep it pg in here kids! Now, I'm the type of person who stays in the background. Gothic, not-so-popular, book-worm, these are a few words to describe me. Another few would be otaku (anime/manga nerd), dreamer, anti-social, etc. I've obviously never had a boyfriend, but I give awesome relationship advice.

I want my blog to be a place where I can let off steam, but also help people who are different, like me. If you're gay or lesbian, bullied for whatever reason, even if you want to like, kill yourself, I hope my blog can be a place you can turn to. I want to help you, and in turn, help myself. My personality on my blog is totally different compared to irl (in real life). That's gamer talk right there. Welcome to all of my fellow freaks, geeks, and losers! And yes, I've been called all of these things. If you hadn't noticed already, I tend to stay on the darker path of life.

Now this is just my personality. I am a Christian, as previously stated. I must say that I want to go to Heaven, but if you're a different religion, or have none at all, I'm cool with that. I don't want to change anybody. I think we're all beautiful and perfect just as we are, and "normal" people will just have to get used to that.

Now let us talk about the mysteries of the universe. I believe that there are an infinite number of universe's and realities. I would love to get off of planet Earth. It's just so boring here sometimes, you know? I want to go to a place of mysterious powers and abilities, of wondrous creatures and vegetation, somewhere right out of a fantasy novel.

Hence, why I'm here.

I'm here to find people who think the same as I do. People that I can relate to. This blog holds my sanity, my dreams and realities. This blog is my lifeline. I just hope that I can save someone, like I'm being saved right now. I'm saving myself by writing this blog. I don't even care if no one reads it. All that matters is knowing that I have something to call my own. This blog is the only thing that I can have close to my heart.

OK, I just got way to sappy. I hope that that moment of weakness is gone now. Nope, it's not. I can still feel the pain in my chest, the burn behind my eyes. Whatever, this is too many emotions. I'm not used to this yet. What a pain.

All right, day 1 is done now. Goodnight, all my little Mad Hatters. We'll get more into my interest next time. Bye-bee!

-Cheshire Kat

Welcome to my Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment